Dagard guarantees that the collection and the treatment of your personal data made from the web site www.dagard.com are complied with the data protection rules (RGPD) and the French law « Information technologies and liberties ».
Dagard is the management company of the web site dagard.com
Collection of data
Dagard collects personal data:
- When you send a message through the contact form
- When you create an account for the “pro area”
What are the collected data and why?
- Data are collected when you send the contact form. You are free to complete it for your information requests, contact requests, spontaneous applications… Following your request, data will be used to answer you ; they won’t be used for commercial purposes without your previous agreement.
According to the French law «Information technologies and liberties » dated of January 6th 1978 about personal data and privacy, you can access, modify and remove your personal data or refuse their treatment by Dagard. As user, you can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com.
- When you ask for a pro access, some personal data (emails, name, first name, company, activity, etc.) are collected for:
- Giving you access to a customized library according to your activity
- Giving you right to reset your password and guarantee the safety of your user account.
- Contacting as needed
Personal data that you give are not visible for other users and can be updated and remove at any time.
Dagard keeps your data as long as your user account is active.
How to check, update, download and remove my data?
You can see through your account access, the whole of your personal data.
You can also download all your data and of course remove a part or the whole on request.
You can also contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or request regarding your personal data.
Where your data are storage?
All personal data kept by Dagard are hosted at Online SAS – BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08 – RCS PARIS B 433 115 904.
The cookies used is usual on the Internet. Cookies are small files, usually with random encoding, that web servers send and store on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you are browsing on an Internet page. Cookies allow your browser to remember some information that web servers use to give you a more personal and interactive experience while you are surfing the Internet. A cookie cannot allow directly find a physical person.
We only use one cookie’s type for statistical analysis. The whole of data is unnamed.
For example, the number of visits, pages the most visited…
The data collected are kept by Dagard and are not shared to third parties not used for other purposes.
You have several means to manage cookies. All settings you could make will probably change your web browsing and your accesses to services needing cookies.
You can make this choice at any time thanks to mean described below:
1. Setting of your browser
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer lien en anglais?
2. Opt-out links for audience measurement cookies (statistics)
For cookies managed by Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For more information about cookies
For more information about cookies, you can go on the CNIL site: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French)
Contact and request regarding your personal data